5 Things You Need To Know About Hyperemesis Gravidarum
1. The cause of hyperemesis gravidarum is unknown but may be hormone related
2. Left untreated, hyperemesis gravidarum will affect fetal growth
3. Severe hyperemesis gravidarum can cause liver damage
4. While hyperemesis gravidarum is primarily seen in the first trimester, it can persist throughout the entire pregnancy.
5. You do not have to be hospitalized to be treated for this condition!!
If you have this condition, our nurses can monitor your lab values, weight, and the progress of your baby in the comfort of your home. We also can maintain your site if you have a PICC line. Please contact us for more information